What Is A Business Valuation In Fort Worth, TX?
A large or small business valuation in Fort Worth, TX, is an independent and unbiased process of determining a supportable opinion of the transferable value of a business or company as of a specified date. The field of business valuation encompasses a wide array of tools and methods with variations between valuators, businesses, and industries.
Different business valuations are used for purposes as basic as establishing benchmark expectations for potential business marketability through to compliance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) of the Appraisal Foundation as well as the Business Appraisal Standards of the Institute of Business Appraisers. Simply put: it answers the question, “What is my business worth?”
How Are We Different?
The FIRST thing to realize is that your financials incorrectly state what you earn in the business. The IRS allows you to deduct expenses like depreciation, amortization, interest, salaries, benefits, and other perqs. We have a list of 30+ items that increase your cash flow, and the exciting part is that these can increase your valuation by 3, 4, 5, and 6x.we’ve even seen 9x. Similarly, your fixtures, furniture, equipment, and vehicles are typically understated on your balance sheet. The IRS allows you to depreciate these, but you can increase their values typically to their used fair market values. With the small business valuation in Fort Worth, TX, we guide you through the entire process of recasting your income statements, balance sheets, and income tax returns.
We have been providing business valuation services for THREE DECADES! We handle the entire process discreetly and confidentially. We encourage you to read some of the testimonials from our clients (see below and throughout our website).
We provide business valuation services to meet your EXACT personal and business needs and situation. You will have ONE point of contact through the entire process who will explain ALL steps, answer ALL questions and review the final report. We are highly responsive to your personal needs. Unlike other companies that only use three methods of business valuation, we use eight methods to complete your business valuation in Fort Worth, TX.
- Asset Approach
- Adjusted Asset Value Method
- Tangible Asset/Cash Flow Method
- Income Approach
- Single Period Capitalization Method
- Excess Earnings Method
- Market Approach – Private Company Sales Comparison
- Price/Revenues Multiple
- Price/SDCF Multiple
- Price/EBITDA Multiple
- Price/EBIT Multiple
How Do You Choose Who To Perform A Business Valuation?
There are 5 KEY factors:
- Independent – needs to be done by an independent company.
- Third-Party – not your accountant, not your brother-in-law, or anyone with whom you have done business.
- Must be a BUSINESS Appraiser – not an equipment appraiser or Real Estate appraiser. The company must provide BUSINESS valuation services.
- Experienced – The appraiser must know and use all 8 of the Valuation methods.
- National – the appraiser needs to do business all over America. They can’t be limited to a small number of companies for small business valuation in Fort Worth, TX, for instance. They should have a database all over the USA.
Empower Your Business with Adam Noble Group!
Trust Adam Noble Group, LLC for your business valuation needs in Fort Worth, TX. With three decades of experience, our independent appraisers offer comprehensive services tailored to your exact requirements. Gain confidence in your business decisions by contacting us today for a professional and accurate valuation report.
Our GUARANTEE: a 15-minute call could REALLY change your future!